Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!......Vacation Over

Photobucket

Well I've been on a two week winter break and I did ABSOLUTELY Nada! I was able to catch up on months of sleep lol. Classes start back on Monday and I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I have a math class ugh! but no worries, if I can pass Advance biology with a perfect score (A+) I can tackle math. I am soo excited to go back to school, only 3 more classes until I finish my General Ed classes. In May I start my core classes and clinicals. I have to get my daughter into school, because come May I will be going to school during the day full time. I am sooo super excited about my future, it is really starting to look bright.

I love the career path I am taking, it pays great, recession free and I can travel if I choose. The benefits are endless. The greatest benefit of all I can help my son that has autism. Being a single(milf) mother of three can be a bit daunting at times, but going back to college was the best thing I did for myself and my children. I know we will be OK, the future is ours to have and the sky is the F*&king limit. Never again will I settle or accept less then I deserve. I am FINALLY free! free to live, free to dream, free to make plans and set goals because FINALLY I have have a future and a hope... Besos xoxo

Happy New Years! 2009

Sexii Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment