Thursday, January 1, 2009

M.I.L.F

Sexy Milf Comments


What is a MILF? you ask well my definition of a MILF is mother is lookin fine . Below are a couple other definitions of milf that I found online.

Mother I'd Like (to) F*&k" 1.) A very desirable young looking atractive mother that is appealing to the opposite sex. 2.) Attractive, pleasing or valuable worth wanting **warning** MILFS look as if they do not have a child which may confuse most males.


Urban Dictionary has a simular definition: mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physically attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just because their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable"

the definition from urbandictionary.com was edited due to language conent.I like my definition better. I think I look great after having 3 children relatively back to back hence the name sexii mami. Just because you have children doesn't mean you have to give up on being sexy. Sexy isn't only physical, I find smart and intelligent men sexy, because they are able to stimulate me mentally and for me that's important. Well here's one sexy intelligent milf signing off.

besos xoxo

Sexii Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment