Monday, December 29, 2008

An 80's Moment

I have been having such an 80's moment. Don't ask me why I really don't know. It has been all about Debarge for the past three days. I have been listening to the song "Love me in a special way" I am totally in love with that song and with El, James and Chico Debarge. Wow that song with some of my mom's peach cobbler and the right person would make for one hell of a night.

I think this whole 80's thing has got me falling in love with Debarge all over again. I saw the documentary Unsung on TV One and my heart totally breaks for them and what they endured growing up. This song has on some level made me miss my FRIEND but hey I'll get past it. I will use this song to just reflect on the good memories we share and press on. I am going to try and add this song on to the blog so hopefully it will work. I love the entire song but the following are my favorite verses from the song. Hope you enjoy this Debarge song as much as I do and think about that special someone as you listen to "love me in a special way" Besos! xoxo

"You knew you had me with your sensuous charm yet you looked so
alarmed as I walked on by an awesome wonder you had to know why I did not
respond to carry on Chorus:Love me in a special way what more can I say? Love me
now (Repeat) love me now' cause I'm special not the average kind who'll accept any line That sounds good"

No comments:

Post a Comment