Monday, December 29, 2008

50 feet...A New Day and A New Me!

I haven't blogged for a while. I decided to take time out for me. Although I had an AWESOME time in Atlantic City with my special friend. I have decided to give him 50 feet. Don't get me wrong I still very much love him and miss talking as much as we did. But I thought it best to remove myself from the situation, He had things in his life he needed to address and deal with, without me complicating the situation. Situations and circumstances doesn't allow us to be together like we once were nine years ago, but one thing I believe we will always have is an unbreakable friendship. What people need to realize outside of us being lovers-BF/GF at one time, more importantly we were friends. Although physically we are apart, I truly believe emotionally and mentally we will be forever connected.

On a Good note since I have given him 50 feet I have gone back to college. I am a full time student with a 4.0 GPA praise God. I made the dean's list last semester and hoping to make the list this semester. I am studying to become a OTA/L(Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant)I hope within the next 4 years to have My Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy. It feels so great to have a place to come to and get my thoughts and feelings out and the great thing is..its totally free. I'm am sooo excited about 2009. Hey the way I see it New year, New me. I'll keep you posted on my progress in school and my relationship with my friend. Please keep me in your prayers. WoW what time and 50 feet will get you. Thanks! Besos xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment